|
TagS
Lombok Bali Trip December 2007
blabber
Road trip 1 (July 2007)
Anniversary dinner
Restaurant review
Kuching Trip (May 2007)
GPS
December trip to Korea n Japan (December 2006)
Shoppin' Buys
Movie Reviews
Travel in Singapore
Book Reviews
Catholics- related
Thailand Trip in March and May 2006
work-related
recently
why shld there be exams
SchooL so Tiring..
It's Been A long Time Huh
FamiLy at Night
my BIG dillemma
reAlly2 want the 350D
really really hectic life
One Thousand Paper Cranes
a NeW OrGaniZer
A weeK of HoliDay Is aLmoSt OvEr
|
bienvenue
hello.
i'm competing at NUSSU travel service travel blog competition.
so make yourself welcome here and vote for me . :]
you'll leave a tag before you go, won't you?
|
WHO I am
Ferreroroche
the travel, eating and shopping addict
the Poor Student
the loved one
the photographer
ferreroroche@gmail.com
> SALE LISTS
My LJ
|
the continuous chain SHOUTS
LInKs
ieat
les DAmes
ChubbyHubby
SmallPotatoes
FrieNds
PaT
Sher
EngHooi
ChYorK
Chee Kiang
El
ViViaN
Jing Ting
Edo
Re2N
MariTa
ErLin
SiYing
MinHwee
TuAn
JoleNe
ErWin
CeDar 4C
Anes
CL
layout by: detonatedlove♥
|
Monday, May 09, 2005
The Guard •
I had problem with the guard yesterday...I was going for church and it was rainin heavily and the guard waved me away and said I dun need to sign out ...so happily I rushed out...becos I was already late...when I came back home...there is thins bitchy guard that saw me standing outside the hostel with my love one...and it was still rainin...so I just ran into the hostel...since I had no business in the guard house considering I didn't surrender my pass earlier.
Then I need to pay for my passage home...it was quite urgent so i just give pass...to her...and ran out...then when I finish the atm business I went back in and she said I need to wait for a teacher mentor...et came and the bitch told me tat I was rude and I threw the pass at her when I was rushing out...then she kept on saying about how rude I am n tat i treated her like A DOG...in my opinion I would treat my dogs much better....
then she tell et abt the aft incident when i was standing outside the hostel doing something BAD...with my bf...and et told me later tat e bitch tot i was quarellin with my bf...then i said sorry to e bitch and she said THERE IS NO USE IN SAYIN SORRY....n I was lost 4 words...
then et talked to me inside e hostel....n I cried...because I was wrongly accused of so many stuff...u know how it feels when ppl keep talking abt something extremely negative and u cant even say anithing to defend ursefl becos the bitch kept on rambling bout watever....bad attitude i have and when i am gonna marry my guy....
I mean fine it was my fault tat i didnt sign out but where e link of tat n i did someting bad...firstly i didnt quarrel secondly i didnt touch him aniwhere at all!!!!
i have no ill feeling to tat bitch becos ...having tat just shows how immature i am...look at tat bitch...twice my age and yet vent her anger at me like tat....
I just think tat education is definitely v impt in shaping how someone forms an opinion...and that there is definitely some point in apologising....and u shld forgive....i forgive her already for her immaturity...
9:42 am
|