|
Thursday, March 31, 2005
really really hectic life •
I am easily tired nowadays...dunno why...just felt like sleepin anyway today I had 1 great achievement...I ran 2.2 km in 14:22......a very great thing considering tat the challenge included a very steep "hill" called Lucky heights....Oh must start aimin 4 gold already in Nafa....hahaha.
these days been sleeping quite early without finishing my agenda of the day. I want to finish reading lexus and the olive tree...by 15th april a very long way to go considering it is a very "cheem" book with a great topic...Globalization...
just wrote a Gp essay on it also...sigh thinking bout Gp only got a C5...a very long way from my goal of A2 by A lvls...have to buck up on Gp and other subjects too...considering my pathetic grade of ABDE....Chemistry...and Physics....and Maths...and econs...need to read up more for econs s...and phy s...must have more motivation for it I think...very hard to do the qns in the Physics S...and very lazy to attend the so called "useless session" as well...because all i did there was to copy answer...nothing is explained or watsoever...yeah if u read the solution u may understand it but can just get it from bookshop wat?....
going to buy three year series of MCT...gonna mug like hell...even if I need to sought the help of caffeine I will do it...for my dream of stanford or germany...lastly....pray for me and all of those who are affected by the quake...It's so unfair...when we are trying to change..the times become more trying...pray for my family too...Jakarta is just so near...less than 1000 km away I think...maybe more I dunno....
I just remembered Jkt and surabaya is nearly 1000km apart...and during my family's "annual drive around Java" we will reach Sby within 16 hrs or so...but most of the time we stopped a lot along the way to buy all the local goodies that are not found in Jakarta. I remember those trips are cheap but brings about a lot of happiness to me...and my family of course. the food along the way is really fantastic...I love Seafood...
4:42 pm
|