|
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
a NeW OrGaniZer •
TJ has just released a new organizer....Look like one that I saw all my FrenZ had when I was in High ScH in INdo and also when I was in Junior High Sch.....Full of colourful papers and words...Back then My frens traded paper too...but luckily this one wasn't tat girlish...nevertheless...I dunno whether I would use it....
I just finished Hillary Clinton's Living History...the book is really touching and really made us understand the cruel world in politics...I think hillary is a very strong lady...Very determined and a good politician....
Now I am reading The Fly Swatter by Nicholas Dawidoff...it is a memoir on Harvard proffessor...who was his grandfather....a very nice book....telling vivid details on Russian revolution in the 1920s...and Hitler era in the 1930s and 1940s....in Austria...I though Austria was always the nice country known for the Waltz...part of my imagination is true but...there's some that is not true.... The book teaches u the Value of WorKing Hard....that is Success....... still struggling to be a mugger....I dunno when I can be one...now I am just too tired to do anything or dun feel like doing anything ...In the end I just sit down and play the guitar...btw...My guitar skills improved a lot...at least I can play a song without any interruption...before that I play and was Interrupted by my inability to move my fingers to another chord ...fast enough to follow the tempo of the song....
However it must be noted that I am Tone-deaf...so I dunno whether my playing is out or not...but it is still music to my ears and....help me destress in this hectic JC life...can't seem to be ever awake in lectures ....dun feel like...doing tutorials...oh what is the world coming to...
I have decided I want to go to Stanford...still deciding wat to do in Uni...will register for the SAT soon...but...I dunno whether I can do well... Hopefully I can.....
9:34 am
|