|
Friday, February 18, 2005
SkY-WatchIng •
since my blog is relatively new...I'll talk more about myself ...yup watching stars is one of my favourite pastime. The sky in Singapore sucks actually as compared to Jakarta and Indonesia in general. I remember last year when I was at Prigi Beach, East Java, Indonesia, a very beautiful place. I could see the Orion Nebulae...I was so excited and I even managed to draw the constellations for that nite and went on to record the next two nights constellation pattern.
what u need when u go sky-watching is just ur eyes...specs...a clear sky free of light pollution..the darker the place the better it is...and the constellation book..if u're interested in astronomy , red light to look at the book...
When I was doing it ...it was very dark so I just draw based on what I see on the sky. I didn't even have a light to see my paper...but the result of those drawings were beautiful...it look like the exact representation of the nite sky tat day...Can't wait to go back to tat day...and tat place...I love beaches actually...I believe I've been to the most beautiful beaches in the world...Like the Beaches in the Isle of God, Bali and other beaches that were undiscovered in Java as well as Nice, France and Netherlands beach...which when I came..there was no sand...sand=ice....
Btw if u find my blog font size too small...if use Internet explorer...just go to view...and then text size and change it to largest....
2:11 pm
|