|
Sunday, February 13, 2005
MoM's AdVice •
I finally went to Borders yesterday and bought 2 books...one of it is Communist Manifesto n the other is Pocket guide to the Night Sky. maybe I'll give it to Sher on her birthday. I spent quite a bit of money and one of Mom's advice is to save money. Related to this I should not buy my DSLR too, because it costs lots of money. Anyway another advice is of course to study hard and get good grades so that I can get into my dream university. One of the ways is to write in the blog, the SAT guidebook said that this could help towards my writing score. So I'll write on a Topic a day starting tomorrow. I'll pay attention to Grammar Vocab and so on...
Tomorrow I'll write on a book I'm reading now , Mister God,This is Anna by Fynn. and the day after I'll write on a book by Richard Adams called Watership Down. I'll try my best not to have spoilers inside the book reviews I am writing. Actually it is not a book review because it will be on my personal view of the books.
I'll have more research on studying in the USA. I should go and study now and mom also give her last advice, Study something other that Economics and its related fields that gives me a lot of things to ponder about, what if my interest cannot be altered, should I study something that I don't enjoy but I don't hate it either....I don't know......I'm confused about my future and what I am going to do in college.
12:50 pm
|