|
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
AnoTher YeaR has Gone By and Here's ReflectioN •
yes another year has passed and I am disappointed because I think I have not make full use of the last year to improve myself, I have not read enough books, spend enough time enjoying nature and so on. Last year was my first year in JC and the stress of getting O level result was also the highlight. I enjoyed JC life although it's tough and tiring. I am glad the year ends well with the internship at IE.
I still remember on how much i was debating with myself on what subject to take as mom warns me to follow her step and be a doctor...she's a dentist actually...yes i know her life is good...she enjoys quite good earning and good relationship with the patients but if i were to be like her I will have to forgo what I love most...TraVelling....she seldom travels in my opinion...
I dont consider myself a frequent flyer but I've been to Europe China and of course South East Asia....The most interesting fact about my travelling is tat I've never step into another island in the biggest archipelago in the world where I live...well..except for Bali maybe....
Oh well I want to join this essay competition organise by Monetary Authority of Singapore some kind of the Central Bank of Singapore...but deadline is this Sat and haven't done any research yet....oh wat a failure and more n more n tonnes n tonnes of homework due also
That's y I said I haven't made full use of last year....A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT....to sum it Up
1:36 pm
|