|
Saturday, January 01, 2005
HaPpY neW year •
so in this 2005 i just want to firstly wish everyone Happy new year and May Almighty God Bless you always. in this new year I have only set myself 3 resolutions 1. I wish to lose 6 kg 2. I wish to do well in my A levels so that will be all As n Distinctions 3. I wish to get closer to God (saat teduh ga boleh bolong d) So dear friends please pray that in the coming year all my resolutions succeed. the resolutions mean a lot to me as they can make me a better person as a whole Now I am still home and typing from my home PC. A very nice Pc with an old monitor and keyboard. ..I will be back in Singapore soon...how sad...I don;t wish to leave home...It's a very sad thing...I wish I hadn't accept the scholarship and stay here with my parents. however in the other hands the scholarship has opened a new window for me. a new channel where i can meet more friends and opportunities....sometimes I prayed and I always asked Him whether I had make the correct choice and if that choice is the one that He want me to Lead....
The scholarship opened opportunities such as this
I am accepted for the SMU advanced placement programme for the Management Accounting class. I was quite disappointed at first because the e-mai came very late and I thought I had not been accepted but I did. So I will just enjoy this chance to taste university life and make the best out of it. I will tell u more when I get more details rite now I was just hearin about it from the e-mail. a few of my frens were also accepted. okay think that's a lot for me to say already.
So lastly I thank God for giving me a whole new year with new experiences coming up and God Bless U alwaysLabels: blabber
2:02 pm
|