|
Friday, December 10, 2004
Me,Myself n I •
I won't disclose real name here so u all can just call me si keren and e-mail me abt anything u like or don't about my writing here. So I am Indonesian definitely known from the nick. I am studying physics,chem,econs n maths inTJC. A v nice sch in Bedok, Singapore. I am now doing internship at IES. I love econs and I will be doing phy and econs s papers next year.
talking bout sch I have tons of work to do!! hols homework which I already forget ...on how to do it. Anyway I like my job although sometimes it can be boring as I had nothing to do but most of the time I 'll be working with the computer doing some word or ppt docs. other time I also do clerical work. So ppl dun just study until jc. There's nothing u can do...At least that's what ppl think.
abt econs. Its a diff subject but...There's a lot of interesting thing discussed basically the subject studies human behaviour. So it's interesting but there's a lot of reading up involved n basically reading can make me sleep easily. Especially boring things. reading is a pastime not a hobby for me. Thus it can be quite a chore.
I hope to make money the problem is I haven't figured out the best way to do it. I am v interested in the stock market n maybe I'll write abt some of the stocks I hope to buy. Lastly I would like to say CoMe to JaKarTa to have ur holiday as it is just as good if not better than Bangkok. While tourism is not as widespread as Bangkok the shoppin n dinin is definitely better. I'll write more abt my holidaying experience the next time for now ciao
9:31 am
|