|
Saturday, March 19, 2005
A weeK of HoliDay Is aLmoSt OvEr •
so what Have I done during the week 1. the Memorable Trip to KL actually it is a great shoppin trip...still havent fully explore KL yet though...Never buy anything from Sungei Wang Plaza...the most famous shoppin centre in KL...cos It's expensive...instead...Berjaya Times Square has lots of great bargains 2. Watched..Million Dollar Baby...Finally...Very sad movie.... 3. Went to Botanical gardens...Orchid Garden admission is free for students during this sch hols...will put up pics soon...of Elvina...haha..n e flowers of course... 4. Finish My copying of my lost econs TYS...Thankx elv 5. Maths Tutorials 6. Half way thru my Chem tuts 7. Finish 2 BOOKS one is Brave New World...and the other is Totto Chan's Children...by tetsuko Kuroyanagi...yup the same author as the Totto Chan book... A very good book I must say..a very sad one...regarding the dying children in the world...
Do u KNow that only 85% of the children in the world are literate...so if u can read this pls count ur blessings....
Promise I wont waste food or water....there are so many ppl out there dying while I was shoppin at Times Square and Dining at Hilton KL...Btw....HIlton Food is really good...Once in a lifetime experience of such a good teppanyaki...anyway...in the book the pictures are very moving ...Children look so old because of malnutrion...btw Tetsuko is UNICEF goodwill ambassador...
Read the book....if u can...and make some donation? I am not at that capacity rite now...still have the A levels to face but...I will do some good...when I have enough and....hopefully make a difference to their fate and suffering...
How Cruel war is..How Can anyone be so stupid to go to war....
2:17 pm
|