|
Friday, April 22, 2005
It's Been A long Time Huh •
yeah...always been very tired... firstly my new leader....Pope Benedict xvi...will always pray tat u dont be so orthodox...cos i dun think it's gonna help the catholic church..yeah I love Italy and vatican...but globalisation rulzzz and revamping the catholic church is important, of course keeping closely to Christ's teachings are important. but...we sure can do it with a buzz...and no fighting just to defend His teachings too strongly...that we are diverted and separated....will write to him soon I think... hahaha
secondly been very busy doing my tests and hw...my teachers wrote quite good comments in my progress report..although I have not been that diliigent in doing tutorials...most of them just assumed that I do..but most importantly i need to buck up on my grades...especially so because I want to get a scholarship...been on it for 4 years wondered wat I will do without it...
and time to think bout the future too...n buck up on my phy s...cos i'm really clueless bout it now...I think I'll start reading a good textbook... and econs S too...I should stress once again on the importance of reading widely...not just for academics stuff...but also for SAT and to avoid being called a BIMBO...haha...
lastly ..I finished both angela's ashes and 'tis...by frank McCourt both are very good books...recommended...something bad happen to my Angela's ashes though...I returned it quite sometime ago and yet when I checked my merlin account just now it wasnt returned...anxious and furious, I went to the library and nearly blow up at the girl tending to the counter...luckily I was able to keep my temper in check...
Oh I really need to read the book...Why u do wat u do....soon...
anyway till next time
9:44 am
|