|
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
my BIG dillemma •
yeah it's been a very hectic and busy week...full of scary tests and exams. I have been doing well in my studies though I have to do much more if i want to do better...like catch up on my physics as well as trying to do better in Physics S...I will not skip it anymore I think.
Been thinking a lot on how to get money fast and easy...but the fact is there is no such shortcut...unless luck is on ur side...so better study hard peeps...
I should make my life choices now...should i invest time and money to learn germany or study for the SAT or make my resume look better for OXbridge...I am really in a dillemma now...although money it's not a big matter here....I really want to go and study in somewhere like germany or france or Italy....but...the language barrier is a problem...a huge one for the matter.
I haven't been doing much stuff regarding my OFFOTABIG which is one far out thing to achieve before i graduate....i really wish to buck up on my photoshop skills and my website designing skills before i graduate...but havent found the time to...should i sacrifice my free time? or my sleeping time and live in a situation described in " NIGHT " by Elie Wiesel...a cup of black coffee each morning to perk u up and achieve more out of ur day...I have to research on how much harm does it do to ur body actually....
Elie Wiesel is an Auschwitz camp survivor...(yeah i should look up on the spelling) ...yeah that thin book is on his "lucky escape" of the notorious concentration camp of the NAZI...speaking of which...I am still wondering ....about my big dillemma
3:11 pm
|