|
TagS
Lombok Bali Trip December 2007
blabber
Road trip 1 (July 2007)
Anniversary dinner
Restaurant review
Kuching Trip (May 2007)
GPS
December trip to Korea n Japan (December 2006)
Shoppin' Buys
Movie Reviews
Travel in Singapore
Book Reviews
Catholics- related
Thailand Trip in March and May 2006
work-related
recently
Eastern Dragon Restaurant near Holiday Plaza, JB
Time to Finish Blogging bout mY december trip
Korea trip continues
Day 7 of Japan Korea Trip
My buys
Ajisen
SEOUL
OSAKA
More on Japan trip
Think Tofu at Bukit Timah Shopping centre
|
bienvenue
hello.
i'm competing at NUSSU travel service travel blog competition.
so make yourself welcome here and vote for me . :]
you'll leave a tag before you go, won't you?
|
WHO I am
Ferreroroche
the travel, eating and shopping addict
the Poor Student
the loved one
the photographer
ferreroroche@gmail.com
> SALE LISTS
My LJ
|
the continuous chain SHOUTS
LInKs
ieat
les DAmes
ChubbyHubby
SmallPotatoes
FrieNds
PaT
Sher
EngHooi
ChYorK
Chee Kiang
El
ViViaN
Jing Ting
Edo
Re2N
MariTa
ErLin
SiYing
MinHwee
TuAn
JoleNe
ErWin
CeDar 4C
Anes
CL
layout by: detonatedlove♥
|
Thursday, June 21, 2007
So that My friends KNOW that I love their blogs so much n I read them often •
replying all the tags
10 WEIRD things abt me that u might not know before
1. I dont even know my fave colour, I cant decide if i Like baby blue or pink or yellow or black. Well I like black colour clothes but for accessories I prefer them to be bright. However I know my friends' fave colour, sher's is purple, pat's is yellow same with daddy haha and so on
2. I love to people watch, I didnt notice till I meet anh and some afternoons and evenings we just sit at dining table n look at ppl, other times we went to the indoor stadium n watch ppl, from brides taking wedding pics to dogs pooing on the grass
3. I dont drink soft drinks, to me they dont taste good at all no matter what soft drinks, I also dont really drink tea or coffee unless necessary however my fave drink is ice milk tea (with or without the milk) from MOS burger. Too bad I didnt try the Jpan version when I was there
4. When I first came to SG, I wasnt homesick at all, others cried alot, I just enjoyed the bridging course period. In fact, now i am more homesick than the last time, much more indeed, I even thought of not coming back for my studies
5. I have 4 dogs, more than 20 fish, 3 turtles in my house, daddy n mummy getting old, children have grown up, my sis is enterin uni in no time, so I guess daddy n mummy had alot of time on their hands now to entertain themselves with pets.
6. My pets cost my family over 2000000 RUPIAH of course each month to maintain. My dogs take up 3/4 of them. they are guarddogs btw
7. I hate Physics, I didnt get the chance to tell MR desai abt this
8. I love learning languages and I love travelling. I master languages quite fast actually.I was in Thailand for 2 weeks and by 3rd day, I know how to bargain in THAI.
9. I love reading blogs esp the one with lots of pics, and I hope to write as well as some of them one day, I still have to brush up on my food vocabulary as well as other vocabulary to be a successful blogger. Just one of my wish
10. Oh I love working with children
thats all
tag back to whoever reads thisLabels: blabber
4:59 pm
|