|
TagS
Lombok Bali Trip December 2007
blabber
Road trip 1 (July 2007)
Anniversary dinner
Restaurant review
Kuching Trip (May 2007)
GPS
December trip to Korea n Japan (December 2006)
Shoppin' Buys
Movie Reviews
Travel in Singapore
Book Reviews
Catholics- related
Thailand Trip in March and May 2006
work-related
recently
My buys
Ajisen
SEOUL
OSAKA
More on Japan trip
Think Tofu at Bukit Timah Shopping centre
Updates updates
TW trip
Blogger sucks with firefox
4th Anniversary dinner at Olive Ristorante @Labrad...
|
bienvenue
hello.
i'm competing at NUSSU travel service travel blog competition.
so make yourself welcome here and vote for me . :]
you'll leave a tag before you go, won't you?
|
WHO I am
Ferreroroche
the travel, eating and shopping addict
the Poor Student
the loved one
the photographer
ferreroroche@gmail.com
> SALE LISTS
My LJ
|
the continuous chain SHOUTS
LInKs
ieat
les DAmes
ChubbyHubby
SmallPotatoes
FrieNds
PaT
Sher
EngHooi
ChYorK
Chee Kiang
El
ViViaN
Jing Ting
Edo
Re2N
MariTa
ErLin
SiYing
MinHwee
TuAn
JoleNe
ErWin
CeDar 4C
Anes
CL
layout by: detonatedlove♥
|
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Day 7 of Japan Korea Trip •
Day 7:
After breakfast, we headed to Mount Sorak, this mountain is actually a range of mountain just outside seoul. The best time to visit is August, Sept during Spring or Fall. Winter, it is ok but not as nice. First we took a cable car up the mountain, very nice view


Mommy and Daddy atop mount sorak

more scenery views
Argh I am now so lazy to upload pics, because they are all 7.2 MB so blogger takes forever to load
anyway below mount sorak there is a giant buddha and an temple. There is something on Buddha's temple that makes it able to change colour, after mount sorak, we went skiiing.
my ski suit is pink and I fell down 3 times during skiing. Actually I master the basics alrd, then I thought I only go Korea or even go skiing this once, so I must try everything. So I went up the skylift, very very high, was hanging on to my dear life but there was no way down except ski down. and I fell once, twice and 3 times...unscathed except for swollen lips for the next 3 days or so.
was fun.
we stayed at the ski area for the night too. Its called samsung something..yup owned by the Samsung group. At night, after dinner. we took the cable car up in the ski range again, the temperature was -12 deg. Very cold and we dont dare to get out of the cable car.
but we saw good skier along the way...maybe someday i can be like that
oh we had to carry luggages from the road to the room, in the end was so tired to do anything, even to check out the mall, esp with my swollen lips, painful and tired. of course every part of the body aches too from the fall, not as nice as imagined...falling in the snow.Labels: december trip
8:30 am
|