|
Friday, April 06, 2007
4th Anniversary dinner at Olive Ristorante @Labrador Park •
Its our 4th year together so we decided to celebrate with a nice dinner with no budget
and I choose Olive Ristorante for its 'romantic' ambience
I didnt know it is al fresco but it wasnt hot nor full of insect despite labrador park looming behind. It is a friendly and romantic place just the way I hope it to be
Looking at the menu, MrK was quite shocked at the prices (quite ex) but I said I liked the place so we ordered anyway

Left and Middle; Ambience Pic (sorry its very blur I didnt want to use flash but my hand is not stable enough)
Right: our drink : Explorer summer dream (sweet and nice just right) I like this drink
 Our appetiser: Labrador Seafood Platter : raw salmon with caviar on the right, it is very sweet and nice. On the left: Scallop with fresh prawn (cooked) and the unique sauce in the middle
its 16 bucks but quite worth it

Their signature pizza (Al Prosctutto) We add pineapple to it because MrK cant eat pizza without pineapple. Very crispy and smooth (thin crusts) just like the one i had in italy. Very nice

My main course Linguine Scampi. Erm Very nice but expensive (I can eat the same thing for less at Basil alcove) but the prawns and olive oil were very fresh

Our dessert ( From Left to right: Warm Choco Cake (very nice with just the right amt much better than the huge serving served at Bakerzin ) PanaCotta (this Italian cream dessert is done quite well but I cant compare with any other thing because I seldom take PanaCotta.) Pear ( Pear is very nice I love it but so little huh? ) the last one is Tiramisu (of course I love tiramisu but the small serving puts me off)
Total Damage :114.20
actually we were charged just 40++ dollars but MrK ever the Kaypoh man looked at the bill and saw that we were charged just for the dessert and drink
after this we went up and enjoy the night scenery

Lack of updates bcos of examssss arrghh someone save me plsLabels: anniversary dinner, restaurant review
4:12 pm
|