|
TagS
Lombok Bali Trip December 2007
blabber
Road trip 1 (July 2007)
Anniversary dinner
Restaurant review
Kuching Trip (May 2007)
GPS
December trip to Korea n Japan (December 2006)
Shoppin' Buys
Movie Reviews
Travel in Singapore
Book Reviews
Catholics- related
Thailand Trip in March and May 2006
work-related
recently
Ajisen
SEOUL
OSAKA
More on Japan trip
Think Tofu at Bukit Timah Shopping centre
Updates updates
TW trip
Blogger sucks with firefox
4th Anniversary dinner at Olive Ristorante @Labrad...
Day 2: Tokyo DisneySea
|
bienvenue
hello.
i'm competing at NUSSU travel service travel blog competition.
so make yourself welcome here and vote for me . :]
you'll leave a tag before you go, won't you?
|
WHO I am
Ferreroroche
the travel, eating and shopping addict
the Poor Student
the loved one
the photographer
ferreroroche@gmail.com
> SALE LISTS
My LJ
|
the continuous chain SHOUTS
LInKs
ieat
les DAmes
ChubbyHubby
SmallPotatoes
FrieNds
PaT
Sher
EngHooi
ChYorK
Chee Kiang
El
ViViaN
Jing Ting
Edo
Re2N
MariTa
ErLin
SiYing
MinHwee
TuAn
JoleNe
ErWin
CeDar 4C
Anes
CL
layout by: detonatedlove♥
|
Thursday, May 17, 2007
My buys •
the shopping addict in me is back
 topshop royal blue jumper
pic credits to babybebe

black cropped top

voile jumper top

Black ribbon tube

white shawl collar vest
wetseal loots, only loved the black cropped top, the vest and the voile jumper i am selling away because it doesnt suit me, if interested email me ok
F21 loots coming

f21 eyelet knit top, super sweet and nice design i like it

f21 dress, so far the only bad f21 buy...I love f21 anyone interested can email me also
Drugstore loots

100% aloe vera gel, can be used for burns, as hair gel, as moisturiser etc etc, very versatile

Green tea capsule diet, yeah i am getting fat so i need some help in metabolism and the green tea effect can help improve skin, so far so good, no substantial weight loss la but skin is better and I dont have huge cravings for sweet, its supposed to reduce desire to eat

cutie fashion leggings

gojane zebra shoes, as always too big for me but I managed to sell it off already, it is such a beauty
Last but not least, vs buys, I lost 1 vs package consisting of the highly raved shampoo and conditioner and some tube, geez guess my hair doesnt have the luck
anyway here is the second package

Vs asymmetrical tube top, very very nice, I have it in cHocolate
and its really very good, its a bra top btw so u can dont wear bra lol

VS racerback bratop , I have this one in blue, also very nice

VS boyshort, nice material
Lastly my new PHONE

Dopod d810
I will post my Kuching buys tomorrow, stay tuned :PLabels: shopping buys
2:33 pm
|