|
TagS
Lombok Bali Trip December 2007
blabber
Road trip 1 (July 2007)
Anniversary dinner
Restaurant review
Kuching Trip (May 2007)
GPS
December trip to Korea n Japan (December 2006)
Shoppin' Buys
Movie Reviews
Travel in Singapore
Book Reviews
Catholics- related
Thailand Trip in March and May 2006
work-related
recently
TW trip
Blogger sucks with firefox
4th Anniversary dinner at Olive Ristorante @Labrad...
Day 2: Tokyo DisneySea
Day 1: tokyo disneyland pics
My stuff arrived again
Part 1: Tokyo Disneyland
Books I read the past month
some new shoppin buys
Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve
|
bienvenue
hello.
i'm competing at NUSSU travel service travel blog competition.
so make yourself welcome here and vote for me . :]
you'll leave a tag before you go, won't you?
|
WHO I am
Ferreroroche
the travel, eating and shopping addict
the Poor Student
the loved one
the photographer
ferreroroche@gmail.com
> SALE LISTS
My LJ
|
the continuous chain SHOUTS
LInKs
ieat
les DAmes
ChubbyHubby
SmallPotatoes
FrieNds
PaT
Sher
EngHooi
ChYorK
Chee Kiang
El
ViViaN
Jing Ting
Edo
Re2N
MariTa
ErLin
SiYing
MinHwee
TuAn
JoleNe
ErWin
CeDar 4C
Anes
CL
layout by: detonatedlove♥
|
Friday, April 27, 2007
Updates updates •
Update on me:
still in exam period so nothing yet
Update on MrK's Taiwan trip
He went to Taiwan on 17 April, on SQ, well SQ is always nice so nothing to review,
First he went to JiLong, some website mention it as KeeLung, argh I cant write in Chinese so sorry. Sightseeing and the famous night market near his hotel, the Keelung Horizon Hotel
He said the hotel is very near the famous nite market, just 5 mins walk, with nice food all of it is food I reckoned from the video.
There is also a fashion street nearby but knowing him, nothing is for me so I cant review on the quality of food here.
Next he went to WuLai, wulai is a springs city, it has cold spring and hot spring, the hotel he stayed in is memorable with waterfalls just nearby, but I think in such a scenic city, you can just choose any hotel.
he bought eggs for me (cooked using the cold spring water so it is cold), it is soft on the inside (the yolk part) it's almost runny but its not, so it is like jelly. It's a nice after-dinner snack I feel and some ceramic bowl that he got for eating beancurd, he said the beancurd is very nice.
Taiwan is a nice place, but since I didnt go myself I shall not elaborate too much
Next up: Kuching trip, anyone has any recommendation on this place? I really DOnt know what to do in this place but if i have the chance I wanna do Kuching Kayaking
be back to upload pictures on my Korea n Japan trip plus MrK's TW trip next time I dunno when
Food restaurants update
I dont have the pictures and have not been eating out at restaurants too much either
Tung Lok Signatures at Vivocity Level 1 6 people ordering their top dishes, final bill $1200 but the meal was good overall, but I feel not worth the price
oh they lend u nice shawl to keep out the cold funny singapore dont u think?? In the west People take out their jacket, shawls and scarfs when eating, over here...hmmLabels: blabber, restaurant review
10:16 pm
|