|
TagS
Lombok Bali Trip December 2007
blabber
Road trip 1 (July 2007)
Anniversary dinner
Restaurant review
Kuching Trip (May 2007)
GPS
December trip to Korea n Japan (December 2006)
Shoppin' Buys
Movie Reviews
Travel in Singapore
Book Reviews
Catholics- related
Thailand Trip in March and May 2006
work-related
recently
Day 7 of Japan Korea Trip
My buys
Ajisen
SEOUL
OSAKA
More on Japan trip
Think Tofu at Bukit Timah Shopping centre
Updates updates
TW trip
Blogger sucks with firefox
|
bienvenue
hello.
i'm competing at NUSSU travel service travel blog competition.
so make yourself welcome here and vote for me . :]
you'll leave a tag before you go, won't you?
|
WHO I am
Ferreroroche
the travel, eating and shopping addict
the Poor Student
the loved one
the photographer
ferreroroche@gmail.com
> SALE LISTS
My LJ
|
the continuous chain SHOUTS
LInKs
ieat
les DAmes
ChubbyHubby
SmallPotatoes
FrieNds
PaT
Sher
EngHooi
ChYorK
Chee Kiang
El
ViViaN
Jing Ting
Edo
Re2N
MariTa
ErLin
SiYing
MinHwee
TuAn
JoleNe
ErWin
CeDar 4C
Anes
CL
layout by: detonatedlove♥
|
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Korea trip continues •
day 8
moving back to seoul on a 4 hr journey, before that we dropped off the ski suits,
Sorry I have not been blogging about food in korea and Japan, but generally they were acceptable to me. In korea, it was mostly kimchi of course with meat ...barbecued meat to be exact. so I cant take pics for 3 reasons 1> I was too hungry to think about that, the cold weather makes me hungry easily 2> I dont want my camera to smell like barbecued meat 3> It becomes the norm there, so I didnt see any point in blogging.
oh well kinda regrets now. but even my daddy the picky eater can eat well so no worries about food in Korea.
so on the way to Seoul, we stopped by Nami island, the place where they shoot winter sonata. actually it was just trees lined but this road where the couple kiss each other was said to make relationships last forever

Mom and Dad in the said road

Brother at the ice sculpture in nami island
By the time we reach seoul it was nearly 9 o clock but sista and I were eager to check out Lotte downtown, near our hotel, it is a huge shopping area too. So she completes her nail polish collection that night from missha, oh have i written about it before? that they do not give out plastic bags, oh I think I did. So I bought my Laniege water sleeping pack too, everything alot cheaper. If mom had given extra wons, i would have bought the entire laniege range I think. I love this skincare brand alot.
SKin food and the face shop also alot cheaper so we bought mom a Misha lipstick and she loves it. yay more reason to shop tomorrow
tom: Everland KoreaLabels: december trip
8:56 am
|