|
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Banoo at Mohammed Sultan •
another inspiration eatery taken from THIS blog
Banoo is a Persian Restaurant( yeah its the country that has NUKES)
but food here is rather interesting and good though the spices take sometime getting used to
As recommended, Mr K and I order the Lamb Kabideh each. and Mind you, Pics can be deceiving and I didnt know the real life portion of this. I tell you its huge, even if you r very hungry, order just one.

this is the Lamb Kabideh, the rice is hard but nice, the yellow 'bread' is not nice at all. the Lamb is soft and tasty. U all should try it one day ...a chance to try Iran food without risking life =)
but Mr K and I are greedy ppl, not just the kabideh, we also tried the LAMB stew

Very nice too but the rice is weird ...but the lamb is super soft and tasty

This is the chilli they served, very very nice

Mr K and I love desserts and this dessert is especially refreshing with hints of cinnamon, and jasmine. Its actually rice pudding if I dont remember wrongly. I forgot what is the Persian name of this but u can ask the helpful lady owner and her waiters.
overall a good dinner with reasonable prices, my only gripe is that Mohammed Sultan's lack of parking space. We had to walk quite far (park opposite Dbl 0) and maybe next time we will check out the other eatery along the road.
Late that nite, Mr K went to eat again at Tong Shui HK Cafe, which sucks like HELL (maybe we r too full) but saw some good dessert pics ( the D24 durian HK toast) and I ordered the 8 Treasures tea which taste like normal tea
and the almond cream with tang yuen is so normal
WOnder if they pay those reviewers to write nice reviews for themLabels: restaurant review
1:31 pm
|