|
Sunday, February 04, 2007
more movies •

this Film affected me badly for 'unknown' reasons. Perhaps its the gory image of military and war and killing and betrayal that keeps me shaken throughout the movie. The 'saw-ed' image of Kay Amin, the wife of Idi Amin, a notorious Ugandan dictator depicted in the poster was especially disturbing. this movie really awakens me and perhaps the world of what our african brothers and sisters are suffering under the military regime. And these images are not from yesterworld. they are still real even till today.
Read more about IDI AMIN and what he did and why he declared himself the last king of scotland
Obituary of IDI AMIN
 thats the man himself ...really look like Forrest WHittaker.. i Hope he win the oscar, he really has inspired me to do more good for humanity although i dont know how to go about doing it yet.
WELL in the past me n ANH always dreamed of working for the UN> I hope this will be a reality in the future
Have you heard of the 'WALL' in Israel, the countless checkpoints that Palestinian has to go through to go to their own Olive groves?

I havent read much about it ...just what i know from lectures so i wont comment much
I am taking this module on Geopolitics this semester, and I am really grateful for all the breadths module i took, they hasnt do anything good to my grades yet, partly because I s/u my SOCI module the last semester and I did OK for mY SS i think. I really like these breadth module...makes me contemplate on whether i SHould do FASS degree instead.
I met SHaron yesterday at Bus-stop..my JC Classmate and guess what course she is taking? Political SCIENCE. well there is still a science word in it but its way too far off what we did in JC aye? really admire her courage.
Before I go...I really need your support for this website HELP Victims of CHILD Pornography
"WE DONT NEED YOUR MONEY, WE ONLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT" -http://www.lightamillioncandles.com-Labels: blabber, Movie
10:40 pm
|