|
TagS
Lombok Bali Trip December 2007
blabber
Road trip 1 (July 2007)
Anniversary dinner
Restaurant review
Kuching Trip (May 2007)
GPS
December trip to Korea n Japan (December 2006)
Shoppin' Buys
Movie Reviews
Travel in Singapore
Book Reviews
Catholics- related
Thailand Trip in March and May 2006
work-related
recently
What Should I update On?
The Family Post
Paper Paper Post
Books I've read in 2006
The Random Post
XenoPHobic/Ethnocentric
Today I did Something good
MOUSE
UPDATe
Something Strange
|
bienvenue
hello.
i'm competing at NUSSU travel service travel blog competition.
so make yourself welcome here and vote for me . :]
you'll leave a tag before you go, won't you?
|
WHO I am
Ferreroroche
the travel, eating and shopping addict
the Poor Student
the loved one
the photographer
ferreroroche@gmail.com
> SALE LISTS
My LJ
|
the continuous chain SHOUTS
LInKs
ieat
les DAmes
ChubbyHubby
SmallPotatoes
FrieNds
PaT
Sher
EngHooi
ChYorK
Chee Kiang
El
ViViaN
Jing Ting
Edo
Re2N
MariTa
ErLin
SiYing
MinHwee
TuAn
JoleNe
ErWin
CeDar 4C
Anes
CL
layout by: detonatedlove♥
|
Sunday, October 15, 2006
My Life is Abit Messy •
I dont know why ...but i am having this midterm paper and then i still have tonnes of tutorials to do and few other papers to finish
i must start reorganising my life n my stuff but...
anyway thats it i am thankful for what i have so i should stop whining
anyway the more i read up on the feminist theory the more i feel women are being neglected and not being strong enough
if u have watched Singapore dreaming, it depicts clearly that many parents prefer sons than daughters. should family's resources be limited, parents will choose to send the son to higher education than the daughter
i am just lucky my parents are not like that...or maybe..because my brother simply doesnt want to study? oh well i shall still be thankful
11:55 pm
|