|
TagS
Lombok Bali Trip December 2007
blabber
Road trip 1 (July 2007)
Anniversary dinner
Restaurant review
Kuching Trip (May 2007)
GPS
December trip to Korea n Japan (December 2006)
Shoppin' Buys
Movie Reviews
Travel in Singapore
Book Reviews
Catholics- related
Thailand Trip in March and May 2006
work-related
recently
pray for world PEACE
Can u SPOT PM thaksin?
I was VAIN
GSS: GREAT singapore SALE
My first english BOOK
I am Addicted to THIS
Pizza Hut
Love Letter From GOD
ShoPPin'
New ADd
|
bienvenue
hello.
i'm competing at NUSSU travel service travel blog competition.
so make yourself welcome here and vote for me . :]
you'll leave a tag before you go, won't you?
|
WHO I am
Ferreroroche
the travel, eating and shopping addict
the Poor Student
the loved one
the photographer
ferreroroche@gmail.com
> SALE LISTS
My LJ
|
the continuous chain SHOUTS
LInKs
ieat
les DAmes
ChubbyHubby
SmallPotatoes
FrieNds
PaT
Sher
EngHooi
ChYorK
Chee Kiang
El
ViViaN
Jing Ting
Edo
Re2N
MariTa
ErLin
SiYing
MinHwee
TuAn
JoleNe
ErWin
CeDar 4C
Anes
CL
layout by: detonatedlove♥
|
Monday, June 19, 2006
i am taggeD •
so here it is
AWESOME PEOPLE I WOULD WANT TO MEET 1. Thomas Friedman...i was so close to attending his inspiring lecture in NUS, dunno y i am not taking political science or international relations..maybe cos of money matters
2. Dan Brown...to find out exactly whether he believes in his book..i am abit slow here but is he Christian?
3. NASA chief...dunno who he/she..but pretty please can give me a ride to the space station?
4. heather/taylor...those mineral makeup ppl..teach me la..so that i dun have to waste money..promise i wont start my own brand haha
5. SBY...pak..i have lotsa suggestion on how to improve indon...
PEOPLE/THINGS/ANIMAL I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT 1. My BF he'll kill me if i dun mention him as no 1...haha jk 2. my family ...n my 4 dogs 3. my frens 4. my comp n internet access 5. my cable tv
I WISH I COULD 1. travel the world anytime n no bidget 2. get all my wish granted ..duh!!' 3. be relaxed all the time..i dun mind working if the money is good haha 4. have a nice bar with all the cocktail barman on call 5. have a big place n house that can keep all my stuff from the word MESSY
I WANT 1. world peace n happiness 2. all the tings in my wishlist 3. a CAR..not toy car..a BMW will be nice enough 4. MAC...all the mac stuff for free...hoho thinking of profits alr 5. a nice new cool notebook
SONGS I THINK ARE AWESOME 1. izinkan aku menyayangimu-iwan fals 2. all songs by LINKin park 3. all songs by BLInk 182 4. NAruto songs 5. BleacH songs ...yeah these two are still my fave no matter wat
HOW I SEE MYSELF IN 10 YEARS 1. successful (i hope...haha) 2. living in a tiny flat in a tiny island 3. doing housework n cooking for the first time in life?
RANDOM FACTS 1. i just made an online purchase of 12 USD worth of cosmetics from pureluxe 2. i have bought many jeans without trying as a result..yeah they dun exactly fit me well...but ok la...still can wear... 3. i dun realli like playing games hoho.. 4. i am always relying on others opinions on movies n books...so i read the reviews first before i decide its good sense dont u think? 5. i have 4 dogs, 2 male, 2 female...only one of them can procreate
10:59 pm
|